Wednesday, April 05, 2006

April Fools!

Hey everybody! Remember when the signs of Spring were so prevalent (flowers, yard work, frog signs)??

Psych!

It is snowing today. No, not a little 'dusting' but big fat happy flakes coming down and laying it on thick!

But I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's supposed to reach 70°F on Sunday...

The following pics should tell a bit of the story...

Front yard, as I type this the road is now covered...

Our dafodils are NOT happy with this change in events!

Apple trees have buds on them...or did!

Backyard is getting covered...again....

4 comments:

Arnold Austin Jr said...

Too cool....literally

South American Rains said...

Yea, it got to about 66 the other morning here. Brrrr!

South American Rains said...

Sorry, I meant "yeah" on the last blog.

Whitfield Family said...

And to think I was jealous of your weather a few days ago. I hope your flowers survive until the return of warmer weather. See you next week.