Monday, July 05, 2010

Count down: Saturday 59, Sunday 58 Monday 57,

Saturday July 3rd; Countdown - day 59 - I like living here, when during the World Cup, I can be surrounded by 3,000 of our closest Friends while watching Germany boot Argentina 4-0.


Sunday July 4th; Countdown day 58 - what I like about living here is even while in Europe we are able to celebrate our Nation's Independence Day with good American friends and that we can spontaneously sing the American National Anthem AND make it sound great with harmonies and proper breathing and inflection. Guess we have sung that a time or two in our childhoods! Oh, say can you see....!!!!

plus good hamburgers and marshmallow roasting.


Monday, July 5th, Countdown day 57 - I like hearing a hawk call so directly overhead, that I duck to see if it is landing nearby.

No comments: