Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Origins Conference, January 2009

This weekend should prove to be an interesting opportunity as Paul and I plan to attend a conference. This will be a first ever type that is held by the church we attend. It is being conducted by a group of folks from LA, yep that is in California. They belong to a movement that is called MOSAIC ( mosaic.org/ ). The name of the conference is ORIGINS. More can be found out by visiting this website theoriginsproject.de/en/

If you get to a German page just click till you find English.

To check out the church's cool website see: www.feg-rebland.de

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madge. My name is Sammi, I am an old friend of Karen Fletcher (and Doyle.) I have lost contact with her, finally found her blogspot today, but it's not been updated since Dec 07. I saw your note there, and I'm hoping you can tell me how I can reach her. Please let me know!

Thank you!
sammiwoodyard@gmail.com

Stryker-Ann M.V said...

Daddy du bist sooooooo fies. wirklich was du an mein blog gepostet hast war soooooo fies. wenn du das nochmal machs werd ich dir von mein blog folgen können blockieren. HMPH!!!!!!!
sam caper