Saturday, November 15, 2008

8th Birthday....Lego

On November 14, 2000 my son was born, two minutes before 12 noon. Now mind, that I had no idea it was a boy, but I knew when that baby would arrive. My doctor had said see you after lunch, and I quickly said..I don't think you will be going out for lunch Dr...this baby will be here before then. And he replied with a knowing grin...well I had the last say on that one! have not had many since that day.

So on with the party:

Boys and Lego, 'nuff said:

add more friends to the pile of Lego means more fun...

then add sticks, ....(notice the girls in the tree, without sticks, smart girls)

plus Fire....

and birthday cake, candles and wishes

and presents! .....

Grand total= ONE SUPER 8th BIRTHDAY PARTY!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea!! Looks like much fun. Wish I were there. Love to Wills and All. Aunt Claudia